Thursday 19 December 2019

THE COCKPIT!

My Shack & CockPit

Some guys have huge, homebuilt hyper-real cockpits in their homes and some guys have to work from a tiny corner of the lounge. I'm lucky in that I have a small area in our "Hobby Room" where I can play Amateur Radio or can play Flightsims.

It's not ideal because the HOTAS is slightly too high and too far away from the pilot, but other than that, it's not too bad. Oh yes, I nearly forgot - it's way too hot in the summer! But then again, I'm always outdoors in the summer months.


The MFD's on the sides of the monitor are not really ideal because of the reach, but there's just nowhere else to place them! Mind you, it's only like the overhead panels in a civil jet - you gotta reach up for those switches too.

No comments:

Post a Comment