Wednesday 18 December 2019

XP GOODWAY FLIGHT PLANNER

GOODWAY - BADWAY MORE LIKE!

I watched a video the other night on YouTube, extolling the virtues of a piece of software called GOODWAY from www.xpgoodway.com and I decided to visit the site and buy a licence for the software.

Goodway Flight Planner seemed like a fabulously useful piece of code to help plan flights in X-Plane and so I was kinda excited to get my Licence Key soon after I purchased one. Except I didn't get my key. I didn't get anything!!

I wrote to the French developer (Stef, aka ijonesfr) but only ever received an auto-response  from a bot. Looking around the internet, I soon discovered that many other have fallen foul to this unscrupulous person and I can only be grateful that I paid through PayPal so I might eventually get my money back!

It's very annoying to see that the website remains open and will happily process your order, take your money but never send the licence-key for the software. It's basically just robbing people!

DO NO BUY FROM
www.xpgoodway.com


UPDATE : I got my money back from PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment